Friday, July 02, 2010

My Hat..from Christy:)




Christy surprised me with a hat she designed just for me.:) It is hard to see on blogger..but on my camera and computer..it isn't blurry. I have noticed reds don't do so well on blogger.Maybe it will look better if you click on the pics to make it larger?? It has faith,hope,charity,love and the scripture verse...John 3:16. For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life. This is on the front part of the hat. She also used the "fish" symbol (fishers of men) for the "o's" in the words. I LOVE it!

Thank you so much Christy!!:)

Hugs to all!
Valinda

3 comments:

姚俞妃 said...

IS VERY GOOD..............................

Judgirl said...

wow way to go Christy ...Val your daughter loves you so. Hope you had a great week and will have an awesome weekend ...hugs and love all around.

Hugs
Judy

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning Val!!!!!!
HOPE ALL is WELL!!!!!!!!
Did Hubby manage to get the patio finish?
Not much going on here!!!!!
Just trying to stay cool with this horriable heat wave!!!!!!!!
MISS YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGE HUGS & PRAYERS