Sunday, July 25, 2010

Beautiful cloud pics from our trip.:)

As you can see ..we were traveling when I took this pic.It amazed me how pretty the clouds were.

These are from Jim's parents front yard.You could almost reach up and touch them.:)

This one is prolly my favorite.It was getting ready to storm and the clouds in the background still had the sun shining on them.You can see the rain on the right side. Click on pic for a closer look.:)

I was sitting in the car waiting on Jim and Christy to find out the cost of a hotel room when this one caught my eye.:)

Nope..we didn't get a room at the last hotel. We got one here..and this was our view from the front window and balcony.Sooo COOL!!:)

These are just a few of my favorite pics from the trip. I was NOT bored in the least on our long trip.I was being entertained by the handy work of my Father in heaven.:)

Thanks for stopping in..

Hugs,
Valinda

No comments: