Sunday, April 11, 2010

Mama ...Easter 2010

Here's a layout of my Mama that I made using my friend , Gaye's "My Montage" kit. It's really a Beautiful kit and I only used one of the papers on this LO. Take a look at the full kit on
  • Gaye's
  • blog and grab it while you can.:)
    I have been working on this off and on in whatever free time I have had.Which "ain't" much..let me tell you.:)

    Oh..Mama will be eighty one years old the fifteenth of April.She's so pretty!!:)

    Hope you are enjoying your beautiful weekend!!:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    4 comments:

    GSCreations said...

    Oh Valinda, you'v taken my breath away, the layout of your mama is breathtakingly exquisite!! Thank you so much!! Wow cant believe she will be 81 years, she looks so beautiful and young, wishing her a very happy birthday for the 15th April, and hugs to you too!

    Judgirl said...

    your mom ...wow ..she looks so young...bet she keeps you on your toes. Have a great week

    hugs
    judy

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!!!!!
    AWESOME LO & HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not much going on still trying to recoup from my fall!!! LOL
    HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    smiekeltje said...

    Happy Birthday to your Mama!!
    Hugs
    Kyra