Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow!! :)

It snowed here in Georgia yesterday.The whole place is white and beautiful at the moment.:) This is a layout I did of a Cardinal in our tree out front.I had gotten my camera and went to the sidelights at the front door to take a pic of the trees and bushes in the front yard.Just as I was getting ready to put the camera to my face...this beautiful Cardinal landed on the branch.I was soo pleased and excited to get a pic of it before it flew into the bushes. One of those unexpected moments that make you smile.:)

Hope everyone is staying nice and cozy this morning.Brrrr..:)

Hugs,
Valinda

3 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

That is so beautiful, thank you so much for sharing.

Judgirl said...

wow Valinda ...that is so awesome ...beautiful. Love the layout you did.

hugs
judy

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

That just goes to show you that God does do miracles!!!!!!!!!
Morning Val!!!!!!
I played smart & had stocked up on everything!!!! LOL
Today I will venture out but only to the bank to deposit my check!!!!!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!
HUGS