Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!! :)




WOW!! Jim came home with his hands full yesterday after work and this is what he had in them for me.:) Click on the pics to see a better view of them.I didn't enhance them much.Just enough to get them to show up on here. The card is much brighter...and my hand is NOT that big.LOL It's a small box of candy.hehe
Jim and I have been Valentines for forty two years.Since I was thirteen and he was fourteen.:) I couldn't have picked a better man!! He loves the Lord with all his heart and puts that much love towards me too.What more could I ask?:)

Hope you ALL have a wonderful day today!!:)

Hugs,
Valinda

2 comments:

Judgirl said...

Happy Valentine's Day my friend. You are blessed ..what a man. Hope your day is filled to the top with love and family...God Bless you and Jim today and all year long .

Hugs
Judy

Designs By Jennifer Rassi said...

Happy Valentine's Day Valinda!! We got 10 inches of snow on Thursday and lost cable, internet and home phone until 10 pm Saturday night. I was finally able to get back on and check emails and stuff. Thanks for trying to let me know about the link not working. I don't know what was wrong with it, but it's working now. :) So be sure you grab it! I'll be posting pics of the snow and new kitchen counter tops in a few days. :) Take care and don't be a stranger!
Hugs,
Jennifer