Monday, January 04, 2010

Christy's Newest Doll

Christy made another doll as a Christmas present for Liz. Her SIL and my DIL.:) I LOVE the way the pic turned out.I just wanted to take a pic of it before she wrapped it up and I asked her to put it on the desk next to me so I could get a better view.When I saw how it looked in front of the globe after checking the pic out on my camera ..I thought of how terrific happy accidents can be.:) It MADE the pic as far as we are concerned.:) Liz..LOVED it!! Sure hope Christy is able to do more of these.She is SOO talented...even if I do say so myself!:)

6 comments:

Judgirl said...

wow Christy you are so talented ..your mom is so proud of you ...Val I love the picture it did turn out beautiful ...wow you should printed it off and frame it ...thanks for stopping by ..I love the QP you did with Barb's backyard junk .

hugs
judy

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

OMG Val its AWESOME!!!!!!!!
IF your DIL doesnt like it I'll take it!!!! LOL
Chriisty IS VERY TALENTED with her GOD given gift!!!!!
Also so are you with the photo!!!!!!
Not much going on here just trying to stay warm & painless!!!! LOL
Must pay bills today!!!! YUCK!!!!
HUGE GIANT HUGS

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning again Val!!!!!
Just popping in to TY for the AWESOME QP to go with Barbs kit!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGE HUGS

xashee's corner said...

HAPPy New Year! :) oh my goodness how i LOVE those dolls!! your daughter is so talented that i have had to correct my typing a few times now. (trying to type too fast) lol
seriously talented!!!!! thank you so very much for sharing a photo of her as well as your AWESOME qp too! HUGS!! Have a GREAT day, my friend!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

VERY VERY EARLY MORNING VAL!!!!!!!! LOL
Just popping in to TY for the heads up on the ADORABLE kit!!!!!
HUGE HUGS

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning Val!!!!
Got another LO up!!!!LOL
HUGE HUGS