Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Valjs Tea Time BB page

I had a few minutes to play yesterday and made this tea time brag book page. Hope you like it and can use it.:)

I hab a told in my dose and a sore trote.:( Soo glad you can't catch it from me.LOL

Here's the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 5 comments:

    CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

    Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Nov. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

    Digi Free said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 05 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!!
    Not much going on here!!!!
    Got my computer & waiting for Jace to set it up I also bought a program that is suppose to move your stuff to the new computer & I sure hope it works!!!!!!!!
    Will be a long process so probably do it at night!!!!!!
    I've got most of my presents wrapped & I'm trying to figure out what to do with the huge box for Kayla!!!!!!! LOL
    HOPE YOUR FEELING BETTER!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

    VJ's Scrap Room said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Judgirl said...

    Val...girl you take it easy and get better ...love the qp ..thanks os much for sharing...

    hugs
    Judy