Saturday, October 03, 2009

Some more layouts.:)

I saw this layout on Scrapbook Memories on TV. I just loved the layout and since it was done in paper..I decided to create my own designs in digi.:) I am really happy with the way they turned out.The top layout is done with the word "baby" and has my DD as a baby.Sure wish I had a better pic of her..but this one has aged.She is thirty two now.:)

You prolly have seen this pic of Katlyn (my great niece) before but I couldn't resist using it again in this layout and all I did was change the word "baby" to "sweet".It works for me!!LOL The pink vellum was my idea.Theirs didn't have that ..just another patterned paper.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!:)

Thanks for looking and comments are welcome.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

3 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning Val!!!!!!!!!!!
AWESOME LOs!!!!!!!!!!
Well I'm done Christmas shopping except for my niece's & nephews gift cards & I'm trying to figure which would be better for Kayla a CD or Savings Bond as I know very little about them!!!!!! LOL
Plus I still have to get Missy's BDay present as her BDay is Dec 20th!!!!!
I may even get them all wrapped too!!!!!!!!
Except for Kayla's BIG present a Barbie Lil Quad[4wheeler] its battery operated, pink & purple & for ages 1-3 years old I even got her a pink helment for saftey!!!!
I have to put it together than find something large enough to wrap it BUT this present is staying here at my house for her!!!!!!!
Are you finished with all the blog trains yet I think I got the good one's done just have to go back thru the list & check the ones that were not up yet!!!!!!!!
HUGE HUGS

Cintia said...

Hi Valinda :D

For a long time that I don´t appear here but you always in my heart.
I loved the creations and these pages were fantastic! I loved!
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs and love to you and your family.

Judgirl said...

awesome layouts love the pages and elements you used ...and the pictures ...awesome ..thank you for sharing ....