Friday, October 16, 2009

Here's a Traditional Qp I made yesterday.I needed to see if my paint program was working properly after the reinstall.I am still finding glitches in it.Will have to work on those today.:)

If you would like to have this one...

Here's the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 5 comments:

    CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

    Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Oct. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

    Digi Free said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Oct [LA 06:00pm, NY 08:00pm] - 17 Oct [UK 01:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Good morning Sweety!!!!!!!
    When you have free time check my blog!!!!!!! LOL
    Hope you have a GRAND weekend!!!!!!!!
    We are into another miserable weekend of RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGE HUGS

    Judgirl said...

    wow love the layout ...glad to hear the computer is back up and running ...and you are getting some of the programs reload...lots of work...but you can do it girl.

    have a great weekend

    hugs
    Judy

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Very pretty, Valinda - looks like both the program ANDYOU are working QUITE fine! Haha!

    Nice to see you posting!