Wednesday, October 28, 2009


Any one need some fall leaves for scrappin?LOL This is my back yard at the moment.The winds came and then the rain and the leaves covered the yard.:) I can see in the top pic that there are still more leaves to fall ya'll. This isn't even half of the yard.I have another tree almost as big as it on the opposite side of the yard...doing the same thing.:( Sorry the pics are so dark..the sun hasn't come peeking through the clouds yet.I took these pics through the sliding glass doors cause it is cold out there this morning and if I hold the door open..the cat tries to run out...and she would be totally lost out there...cause she is an indoor cat with a passion for fresh air.LOL
The little orange spot in the top pic is the reflection of my kitchen in the glass.:) I am definitely not a professional photographer.hehe
I have a question for my dear friend Barb (Mrs.Miles). Would you like some more yard work to do? You would definitely get a work out over here.hehe

Hugs,
Valinda

6 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning Val!!!!!!!!
Thats what I hate about Fall ALL the leaves that need raking!!!!!!! LOL
We have a leaf blower but Jace doesn't use it only on the driveway & the garage doors because they wont close if there are leaves in the way!!!!!!!
Instead he takes the riding mower & cuts the grass muching the leaves up which is good for the grass but looks messy!!!!!!!! LOL
HUGE HUGS

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning Val!!!!!!
Just popping in to say Hi!!!!!!!! LOL
ITs another DREARY day with light rain & I just looked out my window & it was rain leaves!!!!!!! LOL
I LOVE this time of year with the leaves changing colors but they sure are a pain in the BUTT once down!!!!!!!!!!
HAVE A FABV WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Good morning Sweety!!!!!!!!!
Now you have me worried as I have not heard from you for a couple of days!!!!!!!!!!!
I HOPE ALL IS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm PUTTING YOU IN MY PRAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGE GIANT HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GSCreations said...

ooooooooh my, how beautiful your garden looks with all those leaves, it looks so pretty, just want to be a kid again and go play in all the "confetti" hehehe, thanks for stopping by and sending you big hugs and a secret fairy to clean up the leaves.........

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning Val!!!!!!!!!
I'm so glad that everything is alright well not glad about the back pain as I know it can be painful!!!!!!!!!
HUGE GENTLE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dorothy said...

Oh the leaves one day so beautiful on the trees filled with color and then the mess...and if you leave them rot on your lawn..such a conflict.

Dorothy form grammology
grammology.com