Sunday, September 13, 2009

New Blog design :)

Hey! It's Fall ya'll !! :) Well..maybe not officially..but seems to be on my blog.LOL I have been wanting to change my blog background for a while now but wanted to wait until I could figure out how to get the background to be wide enough for a wide screen monitor.With the patient help of Jim (DH) together we did it! He told me what to do and I did what he said.LOL It sure is colorful..don't you think?:)
Thanks to Barb who had no idea we were sneaking in her back door to see how SHE did it.LOL Turn about is fair play! LOVE YOU BARB!! :)

Hugs,
Valinda

1 comment:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Good morning Val!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE the new look!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been think about redoing mine but I haven't found anything to use yet!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Got another BDay LO up today!!!!!!!!
Hope you have a FANTASTIC week!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGE HUGS