Friday, September 04, 2009

I made myself another desktop background and wanted to show it to you. This is one of my favorite verses and what the Lord has been teaching us.:)
I used Pam Lefor's background paper for the background and also for the cross. I used one of the background papers from Annie's Christian Easter kit and masked it for the praying hands.I am really pleased with the way it turned out.:)
The links to these very talented and "oh so generous" ladies is in my sidebar.Please go take a look at their blogs.:)

3 comments:

Judgirl said...

Valinda ..I am so glad I stopped by ...your words of scripture was what I needed ....yes leaving it in the Lord's hands...thank you my friend ...they were the key I needed. I have been walking around with so much negtive inside... that your love and positive look reminded me ..

have a blessed long weekend ...

hugs
Judy

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Good morning Sweety!!!!!!!!!
Your desktop is AWESOME!!!!!!!!
Not much going on here right now!!!!!!!!!
HUGE HUGS

Suzi said...

That's beautiful, Val :) I've been too busy and away without internet to visit sooner. I posted,it's a long one.
Hugs,
Suzi