Monday, September 14, 2009

Even More Layouts!! :)




These top four BB pages are made using Kim B's (link in sidebar) Bday Peaches kit. So fun!! I did use her frame design and added a different paper from her kit to make a different frame for the third one down.

These bottom two are from another kit of Kim's called Happy Day.I love this one too and will most likely make a few more BB pages from it.This is as far as I have gotten so far....and prolly wouldn't have stopped if it wasn't sooo late last night and time to go to bed.LOL They look a lot better without the 'Sample"written across them..but these are NOT mine to offer as freebies.Just wanted you to see what can be done with a wonderful designer's work.:) Thank you sooo much Kim for making such fun kits for us to play with.!!! :)

If you haven't gone to see KimB..which is hard for me to believe...hehe..then please go to my sidebar and let the link transfer you all the way to South Africa and to her blog.:)

4 comments:

Kim B said...

OOOOOOH loving the new look too! We going into spring ( thank goodness- lol) and don't really have a fall like you do- our trees stay green for most of the year with only a few loosing their leaves ;-)

LOVE LOVE LOVE the BB pages GF! WOW- you have been busy- stunning job on them. And thanks for the comment and the message that made it all the way down here to the southern tip of Africa- lol

Off to bed, got to get hubby to airport WAY tooo early for my liking in the morning- hahaha
thanks so much Valinda and I hope you have a fantastic day GF.

HUGS

Judgirl said...

yes that Kimb has so much talent and she shares all her talent. well girl you have a great night ...and hope that email go to you ...

hugs

Mrs. Miles said...

SO pretty Valinda - they are FUN!

I am sneaking in a frantic fast hour on the computer while the folks watch the news upstairs. I will take a peek if you are on the chat program too. I miss ya!

Love,
Barb

Mrs. Miles said...

Just checking in to say hi while I have a minute. Hope your day is wonderful, Valinda, like YOU!

Mwha!