Monday, August 31, 2009

Valjs September Desktop





I was wanting a new desktop for my puter and decided to make my own.:) Then I couldn't decide which one to offer... so I decided to offer them both and let you decide which one you wanted. They are 1280x800 but I am pretty sure it will do just fine if you need to squeeze it to make it smaller.LOL
Here is the link to the top one:
  • dwnldlink


  • Here's the link to the bottom one:

  • dwnldlink
  • 7 comments:

    CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

    Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 14 post on Aug. 31, 2009. Thanks again.

    Judgirl said...

    oh wow can't pick which one so girl I am taking both ...another beautiful job girl...

    Have a great week ....hugs

    judy

    Digi Free said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 01 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hi Valinda,

    Woo hoo, look at YOU - these are so pretty! I am so glad you created both - will be hard to decide!

    I am sorry I got sidetracked today. I DID try you a few times but you told me you might be out gallivanting with that man of yours :)

    I'll look again tomorrow, I shall seek you out!

    Love ya!
    Barb

    Dorothy said...

    I came over from Cents Loft to visit this is a beautiful blog.

    dorothy from grammology
    grammology.com

    LilyBelle said...

    After your comment on my blog I decided to visit you and what do I find but two beautiful desktops! I thought about offering a desktop as well when I posted mine and now you have encouraged me to do so.

    Notes by Nina said...

    Beautiful Desktops, thank you Valinda.