Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Valjs QP 8-12-09

I bet you won't find another one like this.LOL I was playing this morning..oh..I know..the date on the page is wrong..hehe..but I already had it uploaded to 4shared and figured it wouldn't hurt to leave it.:) If any of you can use a Funky girly page..you are welcome to this one.! I decided to leave room on the page for you to add whatever kind of elements you desire..to personalize it.
It's been a while hasn't it? At the moment I am not planning on doing this on a regular basis.I am just in a place right now..where I have a few minutes and thought I would share.:) Hope you like it.!

Here it is:

  • dwnldlink
  • 4 comments:

    Judgirl said...

    wow ...love the colors ...hope you are having an awesome week ...

    hugs

    Digi Free said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 13 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

    Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Aug. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hi VALINDA!!!

    HOW AWESOME to see you designing again... it HAS been too long, my friend. This is just lovely!

    I will look for you on chat yet today, just doing all my emails first thing or I will get sidetracked.

    I will look for you! :)

    Love, Barb