Monday, August 17, 2009

Katlyn Layout

I can't believe my Great Niece will be turning three years old this weekend.She is such a pretty little girl.I love her pose in this pic. This is her most recent one.I just got it last week.:) I had a few more minutes and made another layout.But this time I made it in a smaller scale..so I am not offering it as a freebie.Unless you would like it in the size I started making my designs....way back in 2006.LOL Click on the pic for a closer view to see her better.:)

3 comments:

Mrs. Miles said...

Hi Valinda, thought I would come have a PEEK between loads of laundry and the vacuuming! I am glad I did - she's a cutie. She must get that from her Gramma haha!

I sure love the pretty pink of this layout and those flowers are gorgeous. I am sure she will treasure this.

I will check in on you tomorrrooowowww!

hugs,
Barb

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Good morning Val!!!!!!!!!
She's a REAL CUTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for stopping by & when you've the spare time I've finally 2 LOs up of my front flower bed!!!!!!! LOL
I know it took me long enough!!!!!!!!
Still have to mulch & hope to get it done before it gets cold!!!! LOL
HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Judgirl said...

wow a cutey...ahhh Val she takes after her grandma...a little sweety...you are a blessed woman ...love the layout another awesome job


hugs