Friday, August 21, 2009




I just wanted to show you a couple of brag book pages I made using Jaelop Designs Summer Vacation Kit.It's a freebie on her blog. Her link is in my side bar.If you have never been there before..oh..my...what you are missing.She makes some really wonderful kits!:) There are so many more elements and frames etc in this kit that I haven't tried YET.:) How fun!

The second brag book page would be really great for beach pic..but..since I don't live by the beach..and haven't got many pics of the times we were on the beach..then the pool pics will have to do.hehe

These pages are of my son, Robby and his daughter Carrie..playing in the pool. The bottom one is of his daughters and his sister in law..playing in the pool.:)

Thanks for looking.:) Now..go see Jaelop Designs and get her kits.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

6 comments:

Jaelop said...

OHH! WoW! Beautiful pages that you did with my kit. I am very grateful for their support. Many blessings to you.

Judgirl said...

yes that Jaelop stuff is beautiful...thanks for sharing ...are got the kit. Will have to use it on some of Ethans pictures ..hehehe. Val thank you for stopping by ...and for the words of wisdom. Some times we (me) try to fit the worlds eyes forgetting that our Father in Heaven see me and my heart and He is the one that forgives and loves ..again thank you

God Bless you and your family ...

hugs
Judy

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning Val!!!!!!!!!!
I'm still here!!!!!!
Right now I'm finally & slowly working on Derrick & Missy's Wedding Album I'm not putting any of the LO's up on my blog since I'm doing them @ 8x11 & its going to be a Christmas present!!!!!!!!!
TY for the Heads up about the Kit on Annies BUT I had already gotten it when I got your email I I KNEW you were going to email me about it since you had already posted a comment only a few minutes before me!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
HUGE GIANT HUGS

xashee's corner said...

Thank you so much for sharing a link to a new to me blog!! looks like a GREAT kit too! :) oh i scrolled down and LOVE your photos of you & Jim!! how WONDERFUL to have those photos! and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you both too!! HUGS!!! Thanks, also for your visit and SWEET comment!! they always make me SMILE!! well, i am off to check out more of Jaelop's blog! hehe Have an AWESOME evening! :D

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Good morning Sweety!!!!!!!!!
Just popping in real quick to let you know I've a new LO up of my little sweety!!!!!!!!!
HUGE HUGS

Lela said...

Lovely brag books and nice kit! Can't wait to see your other creations. Thanks for visiting my blog: nonascreations.blogspot.com