Sunday, August 02, 2009

I just wanted to pop in and say THANK YOU for all your wonderful Anniversary wishes and congratulations.How sweet! :)
Jim and I went to Longhorns for dinner and we had French onion soup...a garden salad..nice and warm loaf of honey wheat bread with butter..then Prime rib and a loaded baked potato.mmmm We couldn't eat it all !!:) We got there before the crowd and didn't have to wait an hour in line to eat.YAY! hehe
I hope you all enjoy your Sunday! :)

Thanks again...

hugs,
Valinda

5 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Good morning Sweety!!!!!!!
LOVE the pics!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like you were up early too!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been up since 4am & finally figured out to use notepad to save my credits etc of what I use for a LO now all I have to do is do it when I make my next one!!!!!!!! LOL
Anyway thats what I was doing this morning the credits for a new LO & uploaded it to my blog this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning Val!!!!!!!!
TY for the heads up on the Back to School there's also one AT thats much larger!!!!!!!!!!
http://blogtrainblog.blogspot.com/
HUGE HUGD

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning Sweety!!!!!!!!!
Just letting you know I've a new Kayla LO up!!!!!!!! LOL
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. Miles said...

LOOK AT YOU! Love the photos and soooo glad you did something nice for our milestone.

I'll be checking for you later!

Love, Barb

Robbi and Mike said...

Congratulations Val and Jim- quite a milestone for both of you and so great to see your 'first' pics, they are so cute, regardless of the 'aging', lol. Hope you have another 38! Big Hugs!