Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Valjs QP 5-5-09 plus bg paper

Here is a layout I made of my three wonderful granddaughters.They have really grown in the last several years and seem to be sprouting up like weeds.Although..there is nothing "weedy" about them.:) I think they are sooo cute..and always expressive. I hope you like the layout and if so...there is a QP and background paper I made and am giving to you as a gift from me.It may be the last one I do for a while and I hope you enjoy them.:)

Until my next entry...

hugs to you all!!

Valinda


  • dwnldlink
  • 5 comments:

    CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

    Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on May. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

    Digi Free said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    smiekeltje said...

    Hello Val,
    hope it's time to emjoy, this break of you! Just let me know that nothing serious causes this!! Otherwise I worry about you! Yep, granddaughters grow up, sometimes unforunately LOL! So enjoy them when they are still to control a bit, hahahaha. Have a great day
    Hugs
    Kyra

    Anonymous said...

    Thank you so much!

    LilyBelle said...

    Beautiful page, Val, and granddaughters to be proud of. Also, just want to thank you for the lovely comment you just left on my blog.