Friday, April 03, 2009

Valjs QP 4-3-09

I thought I would share another QP with those of you who may want it.I tried out a new paper and came up with this one. Click on the pic for a closer view.:) It's a bit different..but not too different..I hope.:) Please let me know what you think.

I want to thank all of you who have come to visit me and leave such wonderful comments for me.I really do appreciate your taking the time to do that.:)

I have been really busy lately just keeping up with the family and things that are needing to be done around the house and as summer gets closer..I have a feeling it's gonna demand more and more of my time. I know I have already slowed way down on my freebies..I just don't have the time to keep up with them like I use to.For that I am sorry. I am soo full of life and it's goings on..at the moment...that I am finding it increasingly more difficult to continue as I have in the past...on a daily basis. I am thinking of maybe once a week from now on...and maybe even longer depending on what's happening in my life. I hope you understand ..I will visit your blogs as I am able to get the time needed.:)

Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 7 comments:

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Haha, I KNOW how busy you've been.... ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! (there goes Valinda!) hehe

    I AM LOVING just loving this qp - its very different from your others. You keep finding new ways to be creative. Very bold!

    I'll hug on you today my friend!

    ♥ Barb

    Angels Digi Scraps said...

    Hiya Valinda,
    Thank you so much for coming by and saying hi to me. I also appreciate it very much. I completely understand what you mean about getting hard to do this. There's some days I wanna pull every strand of hair out of my head, trying to keep up with everything. Then I step away and take a few deep breathes do some much needed real life stuff and then take a break to come back. Sometimes we just can't do this all of the time. Everyone needs to realize that we do have a real life and that does come first. Hang in there and I'll chat with ya when I see you next! Take care.
    Hugs,
    Jennifer

    Digi Free said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 04 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Good morning Sweety!!!!!!!!!
    Cant blame you one bit!!!!!!!!!
    You'll have to check my blog for the 3 new LOs & to see what happened with 1 of them!!!!!!!!
    HUGE GIANT HUGS & PRAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

    sandy said...

    This is so unique and beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

    Judgirl said...

    wow awesome QP ...Val one day I will have to pick your brain so I can learn this stuff ...I am always asking Barb...thanks for sharing ..see you through the week


    hugsgoare

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!!!!
    Got another LO up!!!!!!
    I've also done up another blog header by myself this time & put it up at first it was so big & I finally got it smaller now I have to play around to get it a little wider on the blog!!!!!!!!! LOL
    Play & learn!!!!!!!!! LOL
    HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!