Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Valjs Musical Note QP


Surprise..Surprise!! I had a few minutes to play and since Jim (DH) has been involved with learning the piano the last few weeks..I thought I would make another music QP. Hope you like it!! :)

Jim is off of work today and so far all the stuff on our list of things to do ..must have disappearing ink..cause I don't see a thing being accomplished... yet.LOL I have hopes though..cause it's early yet!!:)

Hope you have a fantastic day and you could really make mine fantastic if you would stop in the comment section to say Hi.:)

I went back to 4shared cause I got tired of the pop ups on Mediafire.:)

Here's the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 8 comments:

    Mrs. Miles said...

    girlfriend!!!! LOVE the music QP, I'm sure it will 'hit the right note' with a lot of people LOL!

    I'm still playing catchup and still things keep falling onto my plate! I'll check in w/ you sometime today if I am able!

    Hugs,
    Me

    CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

    Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Movie/Music Theme post on Apr. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

    Digi Free said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 23 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    Judgirl said...

    love the new QP...that is so neat that Jim is learning the piano ...well you two have fun for the rest of the week ...and again thanks for the music page....


    hugs

    Angels Digi Scraps said...

    HI Valinda!!
    It's funny how when I'm updating my blog you come and visit me. ANd if you are updating yours I'm here posting a note to you. LOL. That was what happened this afternoon. I was working on my blog and trying to start a new message. But Lillie, wasn't having it. LOL.

    I see that you have been busy again! That's good. :) I know a lot of people are going to love the musical QP! Great job on it. I have updated my blog and also finished my blog overhaul too. So, do you like it? I just got so tired of that same ol' look. I hope that I'll be able to make some tags for the sidebar and get those done sooner then later. LOL.

    I'm off to bed and get to start all over again tomorrow. I just wanted to come by and say hi to you! I hope that you are doing well and I'll be looking forward to your next visit.
    Hugs,
    Jennifer

    GSCreations said...

    Hi there, what a STUNNING QP!!! Its gorgeous!! Im so tone deaf when it comes to playing instruments that I love it when others can get it right LOL!! Music is so uplifting to ones soul. Thanks again and hope you have a great weekend.

    Robbi and Mike said...

    Awwww, congratulations Jim...thats awesome. Cute QP Val I love it. None of us is musically inclined but I will keep it in hopes.
    We are just as busy here as usual...I do my few layouts a week if Im lucky...kinda burned out too. I am so glad that I CT fcr Jennifer Rassi as she is my motivation to get off my rear and do something constructive - Love it, and all her adorable kits!
    Take care now and thanks so much for stopping by - have a blessed weekend. Big Hugs, Robbi and Mike

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!!!!!
    Finally getting around to DL this GORGEOUS QP!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL
    Feeling better but still not up to par!!!!!!
    My DIL told me this Sat to expect my Asthma to be be bad this year as the pollen is really bad!!!!!! YUCK!!!!!!!
    At least the rain we've been having is cutting it down some but also keeping yard work from getting done!!!!!!!!! LOL
    HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!