Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Valjs QP 3-18-09

Today is my oldest Granddaughter's Birthday.She is fourteen years old and if she would let me take pics of her..I would show you what she looks like now.hehe HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARRIE!! Hope you have a lot of fun and get lots of hugs from those who love you sooo much!!:)

I thought I would share this QP with any of you who may like to have it.

Here's the link:

  • dwnldlink



  • I played a bit with my paint program and decided to share this with you too. This QP can be used for boys or girls.:) I used some of my previous elements etc..cause I was in a hurry.hehe Hope you like it.! Click on pic for a closer look!


    Here's the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 7 comments:

    Judgirl said...

    ...well...my new grandbaby shares this day with your granddaughter..he was born at 12:54am this morning. love the QP ....thanks so much....have a great time today hugs to all

    hugs
    judy

    smiekeltje said...

    Happy Birthday to your granddaughter, Val! How quick they reach to their 18 years?? Time is playing tricks on us "oldies"LOL!
    Hope you had a great day together.
    Hugs
    kyra

    Digi Free said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 19 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

    Anonymous said...

    Thank you for the great Birthday QP! Love it! :) -k

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Good morning Val!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARRIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TY so very much for both of these AWESOME QPs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I think I'll finally be done unzipping by the end of the month!!!!!!! LOL
    HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    What a cool and fun page - both are, but the top one is just AMAZING. I love primary colors and bold shapes, so that the top on just YELLS to me.

    Happy Birthday to your Granddaughter.

    I'm just sneaking a QUICK email in here at the school between all our running around.

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!!!!!!
    Just poppin in to let you know I've a new LO up!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!