Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valjs Valentine's Day QP 2009

I just could not let this week pass without sharing a Valentine's Day QP with you. This is an 8"x8" page. Hope you like it!:)

I have been soo busy this week .I hope you don't think I have forgotten you ..cause I haven't.:) I am seriously thinking about blogging only once a week until I get caught up on a few things that I am VERY behind on. It seems to have taken some of the pressure off that I have put on myself since I am not doing a blog post every day. I loved posting and giving a freebie everyday in the past two years. I can't believe I have been blogging since mid 2006.Time sure flies..doesn't it?:)

I hope you ALL have a wonderful Valentine's Day.!! It's all about love...so find someone to hug!!:)

Here's the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 13 comments:

    smiekeltje said...

    Good idea to blog a bit less. You are right about some pressure. I am already thinking a looooong time about it but I cannot yet do it. You know what I mean?? But I should make it a bit easier on myself. Well, future will learn. LOL!
    Hope all is going well, and do hug somebody in real or in thoughts on the 14th!
    I give you already a hug in advance!
    Kyra

    Grammadiane said...

    This is just Beautiful Val....May your Valentines Day be memorable....Thanks dear....

    creativechaos said...

    Thank you for the beautiful QP. :) It's perfect for Valentine's Day!

    xashee's corner said...

    prayers are continued to be sent! :) Thank you so much for your visits & LOVELY comments!! they really make me smile, inside & out!
    um, where am i going to put that rock? well, right now i have it with a display of my rock elephant and bull and rock ashtrays too! i still have no clue as to what kind it is but the color of blue really got me!
    i LOVE your chicken book idea!! hehe honestly it would look COOL! :)
    i do LOVE to do hybrid! and will again when i get this printer working!! maybe i am due for a new one! hehe
    Thank you, too, for sharing your BEAUTIFUL qps!!
    Happy Valentine's day! HUGS! :) Have a GREAT day!!

    Judgirl said...

    wow a QP ..it is so beautiful ..I love it thank you so much for sharing it with us . Your the best Val ..you have great week and again thank you so much.

    hugsssss

    Judy said...

    A pretty QP...thankyou for sharing. Hope you and your hubby have a great Valentines Day....share lots of hugs, kisses, choccies, flowers, good food....*sigh*

    CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

    Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Valentines post on Feb. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

    Digi Free said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 13 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Sweety!!!!!!!!!
    Didnt have dinner Wed night suppose to be this evening!!!!!!
    TY so very much for this BEAUTIFUL QP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Lois said...

    Thanks very much for the Valentine QP

    OCC Women's Meeting said...

    Don't you worry 'bout being busy my friend, you KNOW how that is!!

    This is like my most favoritist look of yours, these roses soft ones. SO romantic and pretty!

    I'll be connecting with you today I hope!

    {big squeezies}

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!!!!
    Just popping in to let you know I have a new LO of Kayla up!!!!!!!!
    I went to dinner FRi night for Pizza!!!! LOL
    Any way right now she has a cold :( I did get pictures but everytime she'd laugh she turn her head as I was snapping or her nose was running!!! LOL
    She's getting so big & is now rolling over!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well thats it for now!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Census (aka Cen aka June.S) said...

    Thank you for the gorgeous QP.
    Thanks for sharing it!