Monday, February 16, 2009

Valjs QP 2-16-09


I was playing this morning with my paint program and thought I would offer you a page I had made.You don't have to use this just for Valentine's day.It will work for any of your layouts with a loved one.! Hope you like it.:)

I had a wonderful Valentine's Day.Jim took me to a really nice Italian Restaurant and we found out that my Son and his wife were gonna go there too and were across the street (at Walmart) killing time before coming over.They decided to come on over... so..I put the four of us on the longgg list of people waiting to get a table.:) It took a little while but it was soo worth it.We hadn't tried this new restaurant until last week when Robby and Liz (his wife) had tried it out and let us know it was yummy.So..we met them there last week and they were RIGHT!! It's called D'Gusto's...or something spelled like that.LOL I don't know if it is just a local one or if there are others across the nation...I am just glad it's in our town and we tried it out.:) Jim also got me a Valentine's teddy bear and a box of sugar free chocolates from Whitmans.mmmm..
Speaking of Whitman's...If you scroll down and click on the peanut products link from yesterday's post..you will see a list of peanut products that are OKAY to use..they are not on the recall list and Whitman's is one of them.YAY!! So is Russel Stover's.Another YAY!!LOL
I hope you had a wonderful weekend!!
If you can use another QP with a heart cluster ..you are welcome to use this one.:)

Here's the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 3 comments:

    LilyBelle said...

    Simply beautiful. I love the flower motif and you're right, this QP needn't be used exclusively for Valentine photos. The heart knows no boundaries even in scrapbooking! Sounds like you had a great Valentine's Day!

    Fay

    CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

    Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Valentines post on Feb. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

    Digi Free said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 17 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).