Saturday, February 21, 2009

Katlyn Layout with Cintia's QP

Don't you just LOVE this QP that my dear friend
  • Cintia
  • made!!!!?:) All I had to do is put my Great Niece's (my sister's granddaughter) pic in the circle and add her name and date to the page.How easy is that?:) I just love the pic of Katlyn with her head in her hands.How sweet!:)

    This is the new kit that Cintia made and the QP comes with it!!! YAY! It is in her store now.Just pop on over and take a look at all of her wonderful designs.It amazes me how many cute things she comes up with.:)I didn't show the previews of her papers that go with this kit..so be sure to go look. She has added a very pretty Valentine's kit too...so while you are there be sure you take a peek at that also.:)

    Thank you ALL soo much for the fantastic comments you have left for me.They really do make my day!:)

    Jim and I have plans to go to a party this evening.We really aren't party people AT ALL...cept when it's a member of our family.I can't tell you who it is cause it's a surprise..but we are suppose to dress in 70's attire.hehe.I was around in the seventies and didn't dress like that then..but now at age 55 ...can you imagine what we would look like? It's really laughable.hehe It should be fun..They have reserved a room and plan on playing disco music.I will HAVE to remember to take my camera so I can show you.:)

    I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

    Love and hugs to all!
    Valinda

    6 comments:

    Mrs. Miles said...

    What a LOVELY layout - I like the simplicity of this one, and the colors are so fresh and springlike! The photo goes PERFECT!

    Hmmm 70's party... I think you will have to listen to the John Travolta disco music all day to get you in the mood my friend. haha! PROMISE photos from there, k?

    Thank you for sharing, I'm sure Cintia will sell loads of her kit, its so beautiful!

    ♥ Barbs

    Judgirl said...

    what a cute layout ..looks like an awesome kit. Well you have fun at the 70's party and like Mrs Miles said pictures pictures..


    hugs

    Notes by Nina said...

    Love the layout Valinda. Thank you for sharing. Pull out the Tickle trunk for for some 70's style clothing, and have a wonderful time.

    Suzi said...

    Great page, Val :) You'll definitely have to show some pictures from the party! Sounds like fun :)
    (((Hugs)))
    Suzi

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Good morning Sweety!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Now a days I have to be in the mood to go to a party or I dont go!!!!!! LOL
    LOVE the ADORABLE LO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Boy how I wish I had the extra $$$ to get that kit!!!!!!!!!!!
    ITS so CUTEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hope you have a MARVELOUS day!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Cintia said...

    Valinda :D
    Thanks for your sweet words!
    I loooooooveed the Page, really lovely.
    The picture is so sweet, so cute :D
    Have a wonderful week and thanks for all.