Saturday, February 28, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEXI :)


This is my middle Granddaughter..Alexis.:) I want to say today is her bday..but..she is a leap year child.LOL We will Celebrate it today..how's that?hehe She is 9 years old!!!

Lexi is the granddaughter that LOVES to pose for the camera.These pics were taken a couple of weeks ago or so. She loves to make faces for me so I can take her pic. Then she wants to see them right away.hehe

Happy Birthday Lexi..Wow..you have really grown and you are such a cutie too!! I hope you have a wonderful bday and gets lots of kisses and hugs.:)

4 comments:

Judgirl said...

awww Happy Birthday Lexi...I just know your grandma is going to hug and kiss you all day long ..and spoil you rotten ..cause she loves you so. So girl you have the best day ever and could you do me a favor give grandma a hug from me ...God Bless you Lexi.

love the layout Val...have a great day

hugs

Mrs. Miles said...

She looks SO cute and funny - love the glasses... did she borrow them? *snort*

What a sweet layout. I hope she gets spoiled by everyone.

I'll try to connect with you when I can!

♥ Barb

LilyBelle said...

She really IS a cutie - HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEXI! I love the pink glasses!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning Val!!!!!!!!!
Wish Alexis a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
Guess what I've another LO up!!!!!!
LOL
HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!