Monday, February 23, 2009

Finally posting some awards.:)

I received this wonderful award from my dear friend..
  • Shirley
  • (xasheescorner) a while back and I am soo sorry I didn't post it right away.She was soo sweet to pass this on to me and I really am honored, Shirley,that you thought of me.Thank you soo much.:)

    I received this award a while back too from my dear friend
  • Kyra
  • . Soo sorry Kyra for being sooo late in posting it. I am so honored that you would give me such a wonderful award.Three in one..:) Soo sweet!
    This is another one that my friend
  • Kyra
  • gave me today.Well..I found out about it today anyway.LOL Thank you Kyra sooo much for sharing this beautiful award with me.I really do appreciate your thinking of me when passing it on.:)

    I know I got another award from my wonderful friend..
  • Barb
  • ( Mrs.Miles) a while back..and will have to find it before I can post it.With all the changes in my puter etc recently..I am having difficulty finding things..but I am persistant and as soon I discover it's hiding place..I will post it.Thank you Barb!!:)

    If I have forgotten anyone in this list..please let me know..cause I have waited too long to post them and my memory isn't that great.:)

    My award is having such sweet and wonderful friends that make my every day something special.Thank you.


    Hugs,
    Valinda

    4 comments:

    Mrs. Miles said...

    You are such a DELIGHT, Valinda that I wish I could award you every single day of the year! Well, I can't do that {or I would not get anything done around here and my Mr. would be sad} so instead I found a friendship poem to share with you!

    A Friend...


    A friend is like a flower
    A rose to be exact,
    Or maybe like a brand new gate,
    that never comes unlatched.

    A friend is like an owl,
    Both beautiful and wise
    Or perhaps a friend is like a ghost,
    Whose spirit never dies.

    A friend is like a heart that beats
    strong until the end.
    Where would we be in this world,
    without a friend?

    by Amanda R. Kessler

    And that's the question I would not want to have to answer, Valinda - for you make my days brighter with your enthusiasm and fun-ness. You've been my bloggie friend for well, as long as I can ever remember, but you've become so much more too.

    Thank you for always being there. And durn it, YOU hang up first next chat ROFTL - I don't want your Mr. mad at me haha!

    ♥ Barbs

    xashee's corner said...

    big CONGRATS on your well deserved awards!! :)
    Thank you so much for your visits and WONDERFUL comments too!! OH BOY your MIL was in the right place!! that is AWESOME!!! i bet she had a BLAST going thru it all when she got home!! hehe i know i would! :)
    Thank you too, for ALL that you share!! big HUGS! :)
    Have a FANTASTIC day!!

    Helen said...

    you have 2 awards on my blog come by and get them.

    Judgirl said...

    Girl you deserve them ..you are always there for us all ..and so willing to share ..and help with ideas ..QP.. and willing to create if need be ...to help out. Have a great week Val