Friday, January 09, 2009

Valjs QP 1-8-09 and a Question???? :)


Here's another one I finally finished this morning.I used my swirly design and a texture made from one of my floral papers and I made the lifted corners on the frames and... am quite pleased with the way this one turned out.:) Hope you like it too!

Thank you ALL sooo much for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I am so glad you like the last QP.You are most welcome!!:)

I spent yesterday taking care of Katlyn.She is adorable!!!:) Jimmy and I had a full day of playing with her. She is two years old and smart as can be.She learns soo fast!! She is in the process of being potty trained and I did not have to change a diaper the entire time she was here.YAY!! She got here at nine a.m. and was here until around five p.m. Gooo Katlyn!!hehe

Today is Jim's (DH) 56th bday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM!!! I love you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!:)

You're my BEST friend
and confidant...

To be beside you
is all I want!

You're kind and loving
as can be....

And I'm so glad..
you've chosen me!!:) hehe

Here's the question...I was told by an anonymous commenter..that I don't need to do a psd file in the folder for Photoshop users if I have a png file in the folder.That is okay and I can take the psd out if no one else needs it.My question is..do any of you have another program that will require the psd file?Please let me know..cause it will really cut down on the file size if I don't have to put it in them.:)Thanks!

Here's the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 21 comments:

    Helen said...

    hay there just stoped in to say hi to ya. i know it's been awhile. just wanted to how you are and i love what you make. great job with this QP. thank you so much for it. take care and talk to ya later. love and joy helen.

    Mrs. Miles said...

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MAN!!!

    I am positive he is being spoiled rotten as I type this, knowing you, Valinda!

    So glad you had some quality time with your gk's too, precious special times.

    Png is just fine by me and your QP is so pretty! Thanks as always, for both your jouralling and pretties!

    Love, Barb

    Judy said...

    Love this QP...it is so pretty.
    PNG is fine by me too and a big Happy Birthday to your hubby.

    Anonymous said...

    myscrapbook says: love the QP. Png files are fine they don't take long to download. Thank you for sharing your fabulous designs.
    Layers should not be locked to be able to use as psd files in order to manipulate the elements I think maybe that is how you would use psd files with other software besides photoshop. Although these files take longer to download.

    Digi Free said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 10 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

    Mary in NC said...

    TYFS this awesome QP.I love it.

    Anonymous said...

    Thank you so much for sharing your lovely qps & BBs - love your style. camson

    Anonymous said...

    Thank you so much!

    Suzi D said...

    love it. thanks

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Good morning Val from snowy PENNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY to JIM & CHRISTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TY so very much for this GORGEOUS QP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The silver metal leaves really set the blue roses off!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hope you have time to do 1 in my FAV color!!!
    Yes its so good not to have to worry about it anymore right now I'd be busy getting the late notices ready to send out!!!! LOL
    HUGE HUGS FOR YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

    LilyBelle said...

    Beautiful - REALLY beautiful quickpage and the "lifted" corners are VERY well done. Pass on my Happy Birthday wishes!

    Tammy aka bunchie said...

    Great job with the qp! Haven't been out in awhile and thought I'd stop by. Only reason for the psd is if you keep the qp in layers but if you merge it and then save as png, then you are just taking up space in the file. So just depends on if you merge before you save it as psd. To me, and I use PSE, I love qp's because I just need to slip the pic in! So do yourself a favor and just save the png file and go enjoy doing something else with the time you save. Just my preference so take it for what it's worth, but most people get qp's for the same reason. Take care and give my birthday wishes!

    xashee's corner said...

    sending HAPPY BIRTHDAY wishes! :D Stopped by to say thanks for your visit and found this BEAUTIFUL qp!! Thank you for sharing! :D the little box, you asked about, is currently sitting empty on my wall of shelves lol um, my nicknack wall, er, it's setting on a shelf LOL but i eventually want to get it nearer to my stone collection display (too little house or too much stuff, no wait, it's BOTH! hahaha)i should learn YOUR way and try thinking where it will go BEFORE i buy things it surely would work better! but sometimes i just can't pass up the BARGAIN!!!! that box is probably almost 6 inches across and maybe 3 high and we believe is made from marble or alabaster. was only $5. But it's too small to keep my huge collection of stones or gems in,so not sure why i had to have it HAHA
    Anyways, thanks for your visit, they always make me smile!! Hope you have an AWESOME weekend! :D

    JanMary said...

    Happy Birthday to your dh.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    PNG is fine for me :)

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Good morning Val!!!!!!!!!
    Just poppin in to leave ya some LOVIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I seen on Barb's blog that your in need of prayers SO I"M SENDING THEM OUT FOR YOU & YOUR FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGE GIANT HUGS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    xashee's corner said...

    you are in my prayers! hugs! :)

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Just checkin in, Chika! I'll email you later, after Church! Thinking of you today, my friend.

    Anonymous said...

    Thank you so much for all the beautiful pages you give us. I personally think .png files are good enough, don't need the .psd file.

    Debra C

    Judgirl said...

    wow love the qp ...and yes grandkids are so much fun...

    Well the best to the other half ..I know you will be spoiling him like crazy...Happy Birthday Jim

    hugs

    Jody said...

    If the PSD files were not merged but still in layers then I would really love the files! When they are merged they are no different than a png file except they are bigger in size.

    If you ever consider sharing the files not merged I would love them that way!

    Anonymous said...

    I only use the psd files. I love your pages because they are so beautiful, but I hardly ever have only one picture on a page. With a psd file I can do more things.I want to be able to move things around or copy the frame to add another picture or put things between layers, etc.. It is so much more flexible.

    Thank you for all your lovely pages. I have been so excited to have the psd files. I hope you continue to give us that option. Perhaps if others prefer a smaller download, the psd file could be separate so we would download it if we wanted it.
    Thanks again.
    Leaf