Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Valjs QP 1-5-09

I thought it was about time I gave another QP away.:) I used a color scheme I had found. Hope you like it.:) Oh..speaking of color schemes..if you take a look in my upper right sidebar ..I added one you can play with.:)

I want to Thank all of you who have stopped in to say hi and leave a comment for me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to make my day!!:) How sweet!

Whew!!It's been a busy couple of months hasn't it? I am still not caught up on the things I had wanted to get caught up on... but I guess they will be there when I can get to them.LOL Christy wants to go shopping today and with her birthday coming up this next week..she will need to go get her new tag for her car.All three of us sent off for our driver's licenses instead of having to stand in line and that is WONDERFUL!!:) We got the ten year ones.I bet my pic won't even look like me after ten years more added to this "getting older" body of mine.LOL

Did you notice my blog design???hehe. We have five birthdays this month.The first one is Jim's..on the ninth..then Christy's on the eleventh...then Jim's sister's on the thirteenth...then my sister's hubby's on the fifteenth and mine is at the end of the month...28th. I will be 55 this year.Wow!!Senior discounts!!LOL

Well...Jim wants to pay bills this morning so I guess I need to go now.Oh fun!!:)

Here's the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 8 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Good Morning Val!!!!!!!!!!
    Love the cookie jars!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The only thing I now collect are turtles when I can found them!!!!!! LOL
    Also a few fairies!!!!!!!!
    I'm paying bills tomorrow since my money will not be available till than!!!!!!!!
    HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    xashee's corner said...

    i LOVE the qp and thank you for sharing!! i looked at the previous posts too and LOVE your thrift store finds!!! LOVE THEM!!! :D Thank you for sharing ALL that you do! Hope you have an AWESOME day!

    Judgirl said...

    thanks for the qp...I love these things...helps me created. Well it is snowing like crazy here in Kamloops so ..best get done what I need to do ...have a great day..

    Mrs. Miles said...

    GOOD MORNING Valinda!!!

    Its snowing like CRAZY here this morning, I just can't believe it. I hope the rain the weathermen are predicting does not come to pass these next days and take it all away from me :(

    Your QP is VERY tasteful!

    Oh My Goodness, I have FIVE birthdays to ready for too, this month. I wonder if I can convince one or two persons to switch a month LOL!

    Did you tell me you use a PC or Mac computer? Please let me know.

    Hope you have fun shopping with Christy. Go wild, all the sales will be on. Wish I could come with you.

    Love,
    Barb

    Digi Free said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 07 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

    Notes by Nina said...

    Hi Valinda, Love the new blog design very nice. Thank you so much for all the comments that you share when visiting my blog, it is greatly appreciated.I love all your treasure that you have found, that is quite the cookie jar collection.

    Nina

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hi Valinda!

    Just stopping in to see whats new! and I'm sure there's new, you've just not blogged it yet LOL!

    Its all melty here, ewwww!

    ttyl!

    lwlittlebit said...

    Thanks so much for the lovely QP!