Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My 55th Bday and I give you my Heart!!:)

Background not included..it's in a previous post.hehe Today is my 55th bday and I have become a Senior Citizen...and now I get those fifty cent discounts.LOL Jim made waffles for us this morning.No..not the frozen ..pop in the toaster kind...REAL ones..where you have to put the mix in the waffle iron and wait for the ready light to pop on.LOL They were VERY good.Thank you Jim!!
I couldn't believe the emails and comments I got for my birthday this morning.I think every forum I ever joined had a special birthday wish for me.Thank you soo much!!:)

My brother..Lewis..said Happy Birthday..sorry I had to remind you.LOL He's older than I am or I would get him back.hehe

Mama sent me a message this morning wishing me a Happy Birthday and making sure I knew she loves me.:)

Christy left a note and placed it right in front of my monitor ...Happy 55th Birthday Mom..Love you..Christy.Now ..how did she know to put that in front of my monitor????hehe

Jimmy gave me a big hug and wished me a Happy Birthday..and the list goes on and on....

I want to thank each and every one of you who sent email to me and also those who came to my blog and wished me a Happy Birthday.I was overwhelmed when I saw soo many birthday greetings ..and the day has only just started!!:) Jim and the family are taking me to Golden Corral this evening to celebrate it.Bet we get the fifty cent discount!!LOL Hey..that gives me more for the thrift store..right?hehe

Anyway..I wanted to make something for you all..but my puter is running slow and it seemed to take me all morning to make this ..but I would love to give you my HEART! You ALL mean soo much to me.Wish I could take you with me this evening.:) We could fill up one of their back rooms and have the time of our lives ..and wipe the salad bar clean!!LOL

Hope you like it!

Here's the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 22 comments:

    xashee's corner said...

    First, HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY to you!!! HUGS!!! :D i have a little something something for you on my blog! :D
    Second, i am soooooooooooo glad you are having a FANTASTIC birthday!! you soooo deserve it, girl!!
    Third, i have to say i LOVE your thrift store finds!! that oreo cookie jar is tooooo CUTE!! LOVE the chickens too, of course! hehe
    oh Valinda, thank you so much for ALL that you share and becoming such a WARM & WONDERFUL friend!! i hope you have the BEST birthday evening too! :D

    Dinphy said...

    Hopping over from Kim B's blog to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

    Judgirl said...

    Happy Birthday Beautiful Lady ...you just spoil yourself rotten ....and remember we all love you ...and pray the very best for you today and through out the year. Hope you will check out my blog ...

    hugs & smiles

    Grammadiane said...

    Happy Happy %%th Dear and you have many many more years to look forward to....Have ONE TERRIFC DAY !! Sending a buncha Birthday Hugs Dear.....

    Grammadiane said...

    Thats 55th...on the post above..LOL....Had the Caps lock on and didn't know it...Have a GR8 Day Dear !!!

    katg1006 said...

    Happy Birthday Va my friend!!! Enjoy!!!

    Judy said...

    Sending a whole lotta birthday hugs for your birthday Val. Hope you have a wonderful meal out and take lots of photos to show. Thankyou also for your lovely heart

    Joy said...

    Happy Birthday coming from Mrs Miles blog I saw it was your Birthday. It sounds like you are having a wonderful day already.

    Joy

    belle said...

    Happy Birthday! Enjoy reading your blog.

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Here its YOUR birthday, and yet you give US your heart. Thats the very essence of you, Valinda.

    You make me actually look forward to being 55 - haha! You can warn me of the things to expect, ok?

    Too funny, I was acookin' up waffles myself of a sort. An experiment, mine you would NOT have had a syrup on.

    Your Jim is such a sweet feller!

    Sure wish I could join you at the Golden Corral - bet there's a PARTY there tonight!!! Order the BIGGEST steak on the menu!

    BEST WISHES, my friend, and congrats on being an 'official senior' LOL

    ♥ Barbs

    LilyBelle said...

    I left a message at DigiShopTalk but just wanted to pop along here and wish you a Happy 55th and many, many more!

    Jazzy said...

    Just poppin in to wish you a very HappY BIrthday and a year full of all good things. Hope your day was great and your dinner out was joyful.

    Digi Free said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 29 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

    smiekeltje said...

    Gee, I almost forgot it! Lucky there is a time zone between us, so I can be forgiven a little bit. I had it on a little note paper on my desk, but it's gone! So may be a bit belated but still a wish from the heart:
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY VALINDA!!!!
    You are still the youger one of the two of us by a year, LOL.
    Great, you had so many wishes from all over, it shows how lovely person you are and you certainly deserve it.
    BIG BIG HUGS
    Kyra

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Good morning Val!!!!!!!!!
    SO SORRY I MISSED IT YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!
    SO HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MY DEAR FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGE HUGS BUT NO SMOOCHES so you dont get my bug!!!! LOL
    TY so very much for this MAGNIFICENT heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Anonymous said...

    Happy Birthday! And thanks for your heart. Have a nice day.

    Ms Kittie said...

    Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Hope you have many more happy ones. Let your family spoil you, you so deserve it.

    Success Coach - Kristi said...

    Happy DOUBLE NICKLES! I have loved my 55th year, hope yours is everything WONDERFUL!

    KyLie said...

    Happy Birthday to you.
    Hope you have a great birthday ever.
    Thanks for the lovely heart .
    Hugs KyLie

    sweetheaven said...

    Happy Birthday to You
    Happy Birthday to You
    Happy Birthday Dear Val
    Happy Brithday to you
    and many more !!!!!!!!!
    I hope you had a wonderful day

    Jennymary said...

    Happy birthday and Thank you very much for the beautiful heart.

    Notes by Nina said...

    Happy Belated Birthday Valinda, I am so sorry I am so late with Birthday Wishes. I hope you had a fabulous day. Hugs,

    Nina