Thursday, January 08, 2009

More links fixed:)



Here's the link:
  • dwnldlink



  • Here's the link:
  • dwnldlink



  • Here's the link:
  • dwnldlink



  • Here's the link:
  • dwnldlink



  • Here's the link:
  • dwnldlink



  • I took the time to look back in the archives to see what links were broken and found these..so far.
    Please keep in mind that the older..2007 pages I made were done in 1200x1200 DPI or pixels.They will stretch to an 8x8 page..just fine.:) They have been tried and tested and that is the size I used for over a year.:)

    Today I am babysitting Katlyn ...my great niece.She is sooo cute!! She is the one in the Brag book album I made for my sister.:) Jimmy will be helping me ..he is soo good with kids too.:) He use to work at Discovery Zone and then when that was taken over by Chuck E. Cheese..he worked there for a few years.He even got a standing ovation(when working at Discovery Zone) from some of the parents that were in the dining room.A little eight year old girl was crying soo hard because she didn't have anybody to play with her.I guess it must have captured the attention of all who were dining...and they didn't seem able to console her. Then Jimmy sat down next to the little girl and told her that if no one else would play with her...he would...then a couple of girls came by and he asked them if they would play with her and they said yes..and off they went.The parents all stood and clapped for him.:) He has a heart of gold...and I wouldn't change a thing about him...well..he needs his hair cut!!LOL

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    5 comments:

    Mrs. Miles said...

    You're SO diligent, prolly 1/2 my links don't work. If you run across one that does not, let me know!

    I hope we get to see some photos of your sweet g/kids! What a fun day. I've yet to be blessed with any, but sure looking forward to it, in fact have a toybox at the ready LOL. Ok, Mr. Miles likes to play Thomas the Train sometimes, ok? but the kids are a good cover *snort*

    I LOVE your older pages, these ones with the roses, they have an eternal, timeless beauty.

    Big hugs for your day, my friend.

    CbhScrapbookFreebiesSearch said...

    Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only post on Jan. 08, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.

    Judgirl said...

    thank you for the qp //you have done a beautiful job on them ...I made sure I download them all ...thanks Val for sharing them ..you have a great weekend ..and get lots of pictures of the grand kids ....

    hugs

    smiekeltje said...

    Thanks Val for the wishes. Had a very quiet birthday, that's okay with me. Now also to Jim Happy Birthday!! Have a very fine day together!
    Hugs
    Kyra

    Digi Free said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Jan [LA 10:17pm] - 09 Jan [NY 01:17am, UK 06:17am, OZ 05:17pm] ).