Wednesday, January 07, 2009


I had some time yesterday evening to work on another QP.I really love the colors in this one.Hope you do too:) This is an 8'x8' QP. My paint program bogs down if I go any bigger..so this is it!:)

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I truly appreciate your taking the time to do that.It means so much to me.!

Jim had a half day at work today and I went with him to keep him company.:) I couldn't just stand there so I straightened the shelves after he moved things to count them for inventory.:) Then we went next door to a Mexican restaurant and I have had indigestion all afternoon!!!!Bummers! That hasn't happened to me in a longggg time and I hope it doesn't happen again for a lonnnngggg time.LOL Glad I only had the one tortilla.:) I would be rolling on the floor if I had eaten any more.hehe

As you can probably tell..I don't have much else to say...

So here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 7 comments:

    Digi Free said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Jan [LA 11:04pm] - 08 Jan [NY 02:04am, UK 07:04am, OZ 06:04pm] ).

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Good Morning Sweety!!!!!!!!!!!
    TY so very much for this GRAND QP!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not much going on here!!!!!!!
    I'm so glad that tonight is my final meeting at the Firehouse as a Board of Director!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    melliel said...

    Absolutely stunning! Thanks for sharing. I love the colors.

    Shane & Irma said...

    Hello,
    I love your work and I want to tell you thank you for sharing..

    Hugs and Blessings

    Anonymous said...

    This being a new year thought I would let you Know that photoshop will open all jpg png gif. the psd files are not necessary with photoshop when there flatten but if they have not been flatten then they are great to use in photoshop. Thank you for sharing your designs

    MemoryKeeper said...

    Thanks for the beautiful floral QP! I enjoy your celebration header!

    Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
    Hugs from the heart,
    Jeanette

    Want to learn new blog tips and tricks? Want to learn how to make those cool backgrounds? Then you should come Scrap your blog with me…
    Easy Custom Blogs

    .·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

    Anonymous said...

    Thank you for this lovely qp. Cathy G