Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Valjs Snow Globe BB Page

Here is a new BB page I made.I finished it this morning.:) It took a while to figure out how to get the snowflakes to be the right size and spacing in the snow globe..but I think I accomplished it..finally.:) This is a picture of Jim last year on Christmas day. He was wearing his Hawaiian shirt and Santa hat.Aint he cute?LOL I have been working with BB pages so I thought I would keep doing them...and offering them to you if you want. I put the preview of Jim in the folder just so you can see the snowflakes inside the globe. :) Hope you like it!!

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments you have left for me..I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.You are most welcome.

It is raining hard here right now with thunder etc..so I am gonna hurry and see if I can get this up before my electricity goes off.:)

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 6 comments:

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Love the snow globe card - its sooo beautiful, what a TERRIFIC idea, my friend.

    Your Jim looks festive and bright in his hawiian shirt - nice to see a glimpse of your man!

    I'm SO SO SO sorry that I've not been to visit much, my head is spinning like a top these days, all the thoughts flying this way and that. Please forgive me for not being as faithful as you are to my blog, I know how much it makes a difference.

    I'm checking out your previous post - your BRAG BOOK is AMAZING... what a tremendous, sweet gift and I'm sure it will be treasured for a very long time.

    Its off shopping a bit today, not looking forward to the traffic etc, but will be nice to get out.

    I'll be back as soon as I can, my friend.

    Love, Barb

    Suzi said...

    Hi, Val...it's me. Just letting you know I'm surviving, just trying to get by. If things weren't bad enough, my EHD decided to dump it's contents, so I don't know how much I can save of everything. Luckily, I have backups of all my pictures, so the important part is o.k. I love the qp :) Thanks a million for everything!
    (((HUGS))) Suzi

    Digi Free said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Good morning Val!!!!!
    Its another dreary rainy day here today!!!!!!!!!!!
    TY so very much for this AWESOME page!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Just checking in with you my friend! Hope you are doing well.

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!!
    Just a quick stop by to say HI!!!!!!
    I got new LO of Kayla posted & also either today or tomorrow when I'm done getting all the CATW goodies DL & TYs done I'll have another one posted using this PaGE!!!!!!!! LOL
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!