Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Katlyns BB Album

Here is what has been taking up my extra time.:) I made my sister a brag book album of her Granddaughter...Katlyn.(For her birthday tomorrow) Happy Birthday Tionie!!:) I already gave it to her since I won't be seeing her before then. I used a photo album from Dollar Tree that you can put the pic in the cover.Then I decorated it with a ribbon and a flower and a "K" for the flower center.I had some cute stickum stamps I had picked up from Michaels for the right side of her pic.:) I need to add the credits for them and will do that in a while.:) Next....


I used the freebie ABC kit that Digitreats(link in sidebar) has been giving away piece by piece this whole year...and put this page and the next one down.... together with it.:) This is Tionie (sister) and Katlyn..her Granddaughter.



This is Katlyn..How cute!!:) I LOVE the way this page turned out with all those pretties to play with.:)



Here is one I made the papers and stitches etc for and used part of an idea from someone elses layout. Please don't ask me who...if it was you..please let me know and I will give you proper credit.:) Oh..by the way..the cute little flowers are designed by my good friend...Cintia Z. Her link is in my sidebar too.!! Thank you so much Cintia!


And last but not least is this one. The flower is from Cintia again and the photo corners I believe are made by Nana..and I got it from one of her kits. I am just full of info this morning.NOT! LOL I guess if I am gonna do this very often ..I need to keep a log of what I am using.Hope you will forgive my memory this time. :)

These are only a few of the pages I can show right now cause I used other designer's cute pages in the album and I don't have time to look up..who did what etc. If I can find the time to do that..I will show you more if you would like.:) I know I used Nana's in several..cause I think she does a fantastic job for the kiddie pages!!:) If I have time tomorrow I will post those.!

If you have a minute..I would love to know what you think..and please be nice..LOL
Hugs,
Valinda









2 comments:

aquascrap said...

The pages of your sisters' granddaughter are awesome WTG!!! I bet she loved it.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning Val!!!!!!!!!
Its AWESOME & I'm sure she LOVES IT!!!!!!!!!!!
Feeling a little better & trying to get some stuff done around here such as cleaning & decorating a little as I'm not putting up my big tree since I've got stuff out in the livingroom from in here I put up my little tree that I'm glad I kept!!!!! LOL
Got to pay bills this morning!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!