Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Layouts



I hope every one of you had a wonderful Christmas Day.:) We had a full couple of days.We went to Mom's for Christmas Eve and a get together for all of the family who were going to be going to their inlaws for Christmas.:) That way we could all celebrate it together and those who were leaving could give and receive their gifts before going.:)

I had read on one of the blogs..don't remember which..that some of you were having difficulty with the pages that have the frame in the window.hint hint.LOL Well..I wanted to show you what I had in mind for the page I made.The first one is my Mom on Christmas eve at her house and the second one is me..Christmas morning at our house.:) I got my George Foreman grill!!! and the twin size heating blanket I had asked for...cause I am tall and those lap ones will either cover me from the waist down or from the waist up.hehe I also received so many treasures from my loved ones ..and I don't have time to list them all..but am overwhelmed at the wonderful love that has been shown to me.:) Not just in the gifts but being with my family and laughing and kidding etc.It means soo much to me.!!:) I had to make snow on this page for us to have a white Christmas.LOL

I hate to rush..but we are having leftovers at Robby's tonight and I need to get ready to go.:)

Have a fantastic weekend!!

Hugs,
Valinda

5 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Evening Val!!!!!!!!
Well I guess that by now your at Robby's stuffing yourself!!!!! LOL
I'm just poppin in to let you know I got not 1 BUT 3 LO's of Kayla on my blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope your evening is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Good morning Val!!!!!!!!!!
Hope your enjoying your time!!!!!!!!!!
I've another LO on my blog!!!!!! LOL
HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Good Morning Val!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope to be watching the ball drop but knowing me it'll be like last yer I was fast asleep!!!!! LOL
Foxy hates fireworks too!!!!!!!!!
Not much going on here!!!
I put away the Christmas decorations & my little tree!!!!!!!Hope to get my New year LO up some time today!!!!!!!!
I WISH YOU & YOUR FAMILY A SAFE, HEALTHY, HAPPY & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGE HUGS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xashee's corner said...

Stopping in to say thank you so much for visiting me & wishing you a very safe & FANTASTIC New Year!!! :D Hugs!

Burkhart Scrapzone said...

Hi Val!
Belated Merry Christmas to you....boy, it has been awhile since I have been by, hasn't it? So sorry - as usual time just escapes me more and more each day! Thank you so very much for stopping by my blog and leaving so much love for me...and glad you enjoyed the goodies too! Hugs!
Glad to hear you had a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends! We had a great one too, especially since Mom and Dad spent the entire holiday with us....that made it even more special! The girls enjoyed the holiday and their gifts, too....only a few more days and then they will be back at school!
I am at a new digital store now...trying to expand a bit - lol!Keeping me busy with designing a bit more...not a lot of time for scrapping! That will change next month because I will be doing the ADSR race again, this time with Mom - she will enjoy it very much! Also, I was thinking of doing the 365 project....so we will see how far I get with that! Hehehehehehe!
Welp gotta go but I will definitely try and stop by more often...I know I say that all the time, but I really do try!
Big Hugs and have a very Happy New Year!
Michaele