Saturday, December 06, 2008

Christmas Bulbs for BB pages and Christmas Cards


I had a friend ask where she could get the Christmas Bulbs that I used on my blogger page...so I thought I would bring them back to the blog for those of you who would like to have them. I know there are two of each color...but if you look closely.. you will see the six on the top are slightly darker than the six below. It's been too long ago for me to remember why I did that. These were made last year and I have slept since then.LOL Keep in mind that these were made before I started doing my pages 2400 x2400.These were done for the 1200x1200 (smaller).These will do great on your brag book pages and cards that you make.I actually used these on one of my recent brag book pages.Scroll down..:) Enjoy!

Oh..I haven't forgotten the awards that you sweet girls have given to me.I am just sooo busy right now trying to catch up on things. Thank you soo much for thinking of me.I am soo honored that you would add me to your list.!:)

Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 9 comments:

    Kyra said...

    Lovely bulbs.!
    I had hoped starting today the decorations, but I think it will be for tomorrow, haha. Or I must get the spirit in a flash to start this evening. But soon all will be there as supposed too.!
    Have a nice weekend
    Hugs

    Judgirl said...

    thank you ...thank you ...oh I will be using them today...and again THANKS Val ...


    hugs !!!!!!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    LOVE the bulbs Valinda, you are so sweet. I only have a moment but wanted to come by and say HAVE A HAPPY DAY.

    {BIG BIG BIG squeeze your breath out HUGS}

    Kim B said...

    hee hee- Valinda I had to just pop in and say THANK YOU for my morning giggle! YOur comment was just tooo funny and touched all my *funny Bones*- hahahahaha.
    LOVE the baubles and the blog looks awesome!
    Sending huge hugs
    ME

    Digi Free said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 07 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!!
    Feeling a little better & hoping to get my decorating done today!!!!!
    since I have still have alot of stuff from in here out in the livingroom & diningroom I've decide to put up my small tree this year & will get photos when done!!!! LOL
    HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Notes by Nina said...

    Beautiful bulbs, thank you for sharing them.

    xashee's corner said...

    i LOVE the ornaments and thank you so very much for sharing!!! Your pages are AWESOME too!! :D Have a BEAUTIFUL day! :D

    Digi Free said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).