Friday, November 28, 2008

Valjs Turkey Time Layout

Here is a layout I made to show the wonderful turkey my DIL made for dinner yesterday.It was soo moist the wings fell off of it.mmmmm:) I don't know about you but I ate way more than I needed yesterday.Soo glad we didn't have but the one meal.LOL We are invited back this evening to eat supper and help eat some of their wonderful cooking again and I can hardly wait!!:)

I have so much to do today.I want to start decorating the house for Christmas.We usually do it Thanksgiving evening but this year has changed that. With the kids work schedules etc..it will be tomorrow before they are able to come decorate.I let my granddaughters decorate my Christmas tree with the bulbs...but we need to make sure the lights and garland are on it first.Now to locate the Christmas stuff in the garage and bring it upstairs.:) Where's Jimmy?LOL

1 comment:

kyra said...

Looks yummie the turkey, but not the smallest hmmm??
Glad you had a good time and this evening it will be also, I assume.
About the bloglayout: I had it all made up from a site that offers free layouts, you find the link in the side bar, take a look.
So I hadn't to do a lot for it. Cool hey?
Have a fun time this evening and lots of fun with the decorating! I still have to wait till next week-end.Grrrrrmpfffff!
Hugs