Thursday, November 20, 2008

Valjs Snowman BB Page 2

Here's another Snowman BB Page. Hope you like it!

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I truly appreciate your taking the time to do that.You are most welcome! Enjoy!!:)

Well..I thought I had caught Jim's cold the other day..but now I KNOW I have.LOL My ears are itching..nose running and throat scratchy and I ache all over.:( I spent most of today just sitting in the recliner watching TV with Jimmy....and dozing off and on. I did have a while when I didn't feel as bad ..so that is when I made this page.Now evening has come and you know how you get to feeling worse in the evenings..right? Bummers!! I think I will take a break from the blog over the weekend and see you on Monday if all goes well.:)

Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 9 comments:

    Kyra said...

    Take a good rest Val, that's best to do! Sorry to hear you have the cold now. Bundle yourself up in nice warm and EASY clothes and stay in. Funny to see we 2 were in the snowman business, LOL. Have a nice week-end and hopefully on Monday you will be feeling lots better.
    Hugs (from a distance, don;t want to catch the cold again!!!! hahahaha)

    Digi Free said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 21 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Good morning Val!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GET SOME REST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TY so very much for another GRAND page!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This morning we have our 2nd snowfall of the season!!!! LOL
    HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!
    See Ya Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Pillowgirl said...

    Happy Holidays to you! Love your festive designs and stopped in to tell you I am still here, watching your blog and loving it... just not much of a "chit chatter" lately lol

    Grammadiane said...

    It seems like everyone is suffering the same thing..I just had a terrible bout with it last week...Just take the time to rest up......I Love these BB pages you have so generously shared with us...thanks dear

    Anonymous said...

    Thank you for these adorable bb pages. I can't wait to put them to use. Cindy

    Robbi and Mike said...

    Awww, Im sorry you got Jims Cold....always fun to pass them back and forth...Hope you feel better soon. So nice having you stop by my blog, always makes me smile.
    Thank you for the darling pages and your blog looks so beautiful with all the christmas goodies!
    I will take lots of pics this Thanksgiving - I hope...and looking forward to having my family in our home once again, always makes Life worth it all!
    Its alot of work and I am greatful just my girls and their families will be coming not the whole clan, lol. Here's hoping you have a blessed Thanksgiving and enjoy your visit with you family too.
    Big Hugs and get better soon...
    Robbi

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hi Valinda -

    I wish I were there to make a nice hot cinnaminnie tea and chicken soup. I'd buy you the biggest box of softily kleenex (splurge on the kind with lotion in) and I'd rent a good chick-flickish movie you could watch while snuggled under a blankie. My poor fwend.

    Sending you hugs. I'll come check in on you.

    Anonymous said...

    Just have to tell you - I used this BB page for a photo of Santa (DH) with our Grandson - my daughter was thrilled with it : )
    I only used the snowman holding the photo-frame - she sent it out with all of her Christmas cards!!
    Too cute!
    Thank you!
    Sharon