Monday, November 17, 2008

Valjs Santa Chair BB Page


Some of you may recognize this from the QP last year and the year before.The QP is still in the archives if you would like to have that too.I extended the page to make it a brag book page.There's room for some journaling now.:) Hope you like it !!

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you have left for me...and also to you who would have on 4shared.:) I try to leave a comment on 4shared now and when I sign in to leave a comment..it takes me to my file folders where I upload my stuff. Sure hope they get it figured out soon..cause that's just too wierd.LOL

Jim has been sick with a cold...and feeling miserable.Fever,coughing etc.:( I got up yesterday feeling rough but this morning I am feeling a little better.YAY!

Oh..I wanted to tell those of you who may not know it yet...NANA IS BACK!!!!Whoo hoo!!!:) I absolutely LOVE her designs.They are soo fun for the kiddy pages.:) I have made a couple of albums of my grand daughters using her kits and QPs. I even made some brag book pages from her designs.How fun!:) Her link is in my side bar if you would like to go say hi and welcome her back.:) I was going to her blog almost every day to see if she had come back and let me go a little while without checking and she pops up.LOL Can you tell I am thrilled?hehe

Not much more to tell..cept I have been busy Christmas shopping and wrapping presents.Today I need to clean the house.Oh fun!!LOL

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 4 comments:

    Kyra said...

    Have FUN with the cleaning! Sorry you both are feeling lousy because of the cold. I know how it feels!!
    I am rather in the mood the last few days in desiging. I am happy about it, because there are times, nothing comes out of my hands, some lack of inspiration or so. But for the moment it's YIPEE!
    Take care of you both, a cold can stay a LOOOOONG time! Hope soon it will be better.
    Hugs

    Mrs. Miles said...

    LOVE the QP, Valinda!

    I agree, 4shared is just whacky these days. I hope they get it sorted soon.

    I'm praying for a healing for Jim's cough!

    Yay that Nana's back!!

    Sorry this is a short comment but too much going on right now. I'll be back, I promise.

    Luvs,
    Barb

    Digi Free said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 18 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

    Anonymous said...

    Many thanks to share , your QP is great !!