Monday, November 10, 2008

Valjs Christmas Window BB page


Does this one bring back memories?LOL I just extended the width of the page to make it a brag book page instead of a QP.I am sooo glad I save my pages in a workable mode. All I had to do was stretch the siding...add some more lights and another bush ..and ta da.!!:) Now I can add this design to my Brag Book Album.YAY!

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I am soo glad you are enjoying these pages.:) You are most welcome.

Whoo Hooo!! Jim helped me figure out how to customize my blog using my own designs.Doesn't it look festive??LOL I know ..I still say I am slow but I eventually get there.hehe

Jim,Christy and I went Christmas shopping yesterday.I told Jim..there's only so many days he has off between now and Christmas and we had better start shopping.:) Jim made me use the electric wheel chair at Walmart. Now..it's fantastic that they offer us those wheel chairs to help make the shopping easier for those of us who can't walk for very long periods(Thank you!!) ...but....please make the aisles wide enough to go down them!! I spent more time going around an aisle..so I could come in from a different angle or backing out of an area because there was no turn around or they had left something in the aisle that I couldn't get by.I feel so bad for those who can't just get up and walk away from those things!!:( I almost did that yesterday...and would have if I hadn't been with Jim.LOL I got so frustrated that people would dart in front of me and I had to stop suddenly and it would throw me forward with a jerk. Note to self...( work on your patience).LOL We don't think of these things until we are put into a position where we HAVE to use something to help us maneuver.It sure makes us aware of what others have to go through. I know I will be more aware of allowing room and time for those unfortuate enough to have to use them...to get by me.:) See...I learned a little patience.hehe

If you would like to use this page...

Here's the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 3 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Good Morning Val!!!!!!!!!
    TY for another AWESOME page!!!!!!!!
    I've started mine to I only have to get my neice's & nephew's gift cards from Walmart & Derrick & Missy I'm getting them gift cards from JC Penney's!!!!!!
    I'm stilling trying to figure out cheap male gifts which I'll be going to Collections etc online for!!!!
    A couple weeks ago I was at the Dollar General store & they had Cinnamon scented twig brooms for $5.00 so I bought 9 of them!!!!!! LOL
    Now all I have to do is dig out all my silk flowers & decorate them!!!!!!!!!!!
    At least I can mention it all here since none of them visit your blog & went read about it!!!!! LOL
    Yes I'll take photos!!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Digi Free said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 11 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

    Anonymous said...

    I absolutely, positively adore the Christmas pages you are creating. They're working fantastically with my three kids!! Thank you OOODDDLLLEESS for sharing. God Bless!