Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Valjs Christmas Tree BB Page

Here is a QP I made this morning.It is featuring my sister's Christmas tree from last year..all lit up.:) I wanted the tree to shine and I hope I didn't get the background too dark for you.:) Click on the preview for a closer look. I thought this would look great with a family pic in it or you could even use it as a Christmas card if you wanted.:) Hope you like it!

Thank you ALL sooo much for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I really enjoy reading them and knowing if you like my stuff or not.:) You are most welcome.!

I want to wish all of you who are from the USA ...a Very Happy Thanksgiving.!! May you have a fantastic time with your family and friends!! I don't know if I will be back on here until after Thanksgiving or not.Time will tell.:) For those of you who are looking for Thanksgiving pages.I have a horn of plenty and a turkey QP in the archives. I may try to have a couple of brag book pages for the weekend too.:)

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 8 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Good Morning Val!!!!!
    TY so very much for this MAGNIFICENT page!!!!!!
    LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
    I have a LO done & plan on uploading it later today!!!!!!!
    I'm spending Thanksgiving alone this year!!
    Jace is going to his girlfriends for dinner & I haven't heard from Derrick in the past he's always taken me out for dinner but I guess with the baby it's changed!!!
    Anyway its alright with me because I now have one heck of a cold!!!!!
    Kayla sure doesn't need my germs!!!! LOL
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Design said...

    That tree is absolutely gorgeous...holy cow...I am inspired to make mine even better than last year! I am such a Christmas junkie...:)

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Valinda, my dear dear one... the tree ROCKS! THATS a real tree??? sheesh. Mine looks like the proverbial Charlie Browner, compared!

    A most happy Thanksgiving to you too and I'll be back to check in on you.

    Love,
    Barb

    Digi Free said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 26 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!!!
    Just making a quick note to let you know I have a new post!!!!! LOL
    Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Kyra said...

    Again you managed to make a lovely QP!!
    Hey, and you brought your blog already in Christmas spirit!! I am longing to do so on my blog too. It will be changed somewhere this week!
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and don;t stay away too long, LOL!
    Hugs

    Robbi and Mike said...

    Just stopping by to wish you and your hubby a very Happy Thanksgiving! Busy busy here - cooking and cleaning and wrapping gifts...GD Kaylene here helping and Michaele and family over tomorrow morning for a few days :)
    DD from BigBear may get down - but they had snow today :( Will see what the weather brings. Happiness always - Robbi and Mike

    Digi Free said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).