Thursday, November 13, 2008

Valjs Christmas Stocking BB Page


You might recognize the left side of this page.It is the QP I made a couple of years ago.LOL I added the right side with the three hanging photos and the strip with the stitching so I could make it a brag book page.Hope you like it!!:)

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you have left for me. I do appreciate the effort you take to come to my blog now that 4shared is messed up on their comments.I have been reading on several of the blogs I visit that you can't even leave a comment when you do sign in.I have had that problem myself. :) It does take a little more effort to click on the back button and leave a comment on the blogs.LOL But seriously folks...the only award some of us get for our efforts is to know what you think of our work and a little thank you.:)

Yesterday was one of my lazy days.I get those days where it's cool in the house..I am not expecting company..and my PJ's sure feel good.KWIM? hehe Well..I got a call from my DIL after lunch and she said she and Robby were coming over to visit and watch a movie. There went my lazy day!LOL I am happy any time my kids come to see me...so even if I did have to get dressed..it was worth it.:) Jim is off today and I have no idea how he wants to spend it.More Christmas shopping needs to be done ..so we will see.:) That's pretty much all there is to tell...so I will get right to the freebie.

Here it is:
  • dwnldlink
  • 4 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Good Morning Val!!!!!!!!!!!
    TY so very much for another of these AWSOME pages!!!!!!!!!!
    Nothing much going on here except paying some bills today!!!! LOL
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Ms Kittie said...

    Good Morning,
    Thank you for another great page. I plan to us these as my photo Christmas Cards for my daycare kidos to their parents. Thanks again. Have a great day. ((HUGS))

    Digi Free said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 14 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

    *(¯`·.*S*.·´¯)* said...

    thank you so much