Friday, November 07, 2008

Valjs Christmas BB Page

I thought I would start doing some Christmas Brag Book Pages for us.I know we can always use these. Click on the preview for a better look.The small preview doesn't do it justice. This page is 1800x1200..so you should be able to do the regular rectangle pages too if you want.:)

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you leave for me.I really do appreciate it.:) You are most welcome!

There isn't much to tell you right now.Just been working on a few things around the house...getting my files straightened out in my puter and trying to finish some brag books. You know..every day stuff.:)

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 5 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!!!!!
    TY so very much for this BEAUTIFUL page!!!!!!!!!
    Guess what I finally have someone to replace me on the Board of Directors at the Firehouse as Finacial Secretary!!!!!!!!!
    After 17 years I'm SURE ready to stop doing it!!!!
    Chris will be taking over the Beginning of Jan!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Kyra said...

    Beautiful page!! I should be starting also a bit on the Christmaskits, but I am not yet in the Christmasmood.But ext week or so I have to start to have them ready in time.
    And why so sad about the normal stuff! Hey, it takes already a lot of our time, be glad there isn;t much more to do at the moment. Soon enough you will long for these quiet days, believe me!!
    Have a nice week-end oh and perhaps we should wear a set of headphones with soft, nice music at the background as we are busy on our puter. It could help with avoiding the distraction of our men, LOL. But I don;t think, they would appreciate it. HAHAHAHA.

    Ms Kittie said...

    Good Morning,
    Thanks so much for sharing. Have a great day and and wonderful weekend. Hope to talk to you soon through personal email.

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Oh this is a LOVELY page, Valinda - thanks for sharing. I'm NOWHERE even THINKING of Christmas yet. sigh. Now I'm going to worry haha!

    Anyways, stopping in to leave you a BIG BIG hug to you.

    I'm sorry I'm not so good at visiting lately, feeling a bit scattered. Its been raining for a week now. The novelty has worn off. Please send sunshine!

    ~ Barbs

    Digi Free said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Nov [LA 07:19pm, NY 10:19pm] - 08 Nov [UK 03:19am, OZ 02:19pm] ).