Sunday, November 09, 2008

Valjs Christmas BB Page 3


Okay..I left room for journaling on this one.LOL It's not as fancy and full of design as the other two..but I thought I would leave that to you.:) You can fill it up with the Christmas bulbs I have given away...(still in the archives) or fill it up with journaling etc. You can make a brag book page or a rectangle page or a card with your family portrait.It's up to you. Hope you can use it.:)

I thought I would start making some brag book pages out of some of my Christmas QP's. Remember the Christmas Window QP from last year? The one with the film strip ladder? I made a brag book page out of it and will be offering that tomorrow. I am really happy with the way it turned out.:) I am in the process of making brag book albums and I thought some of those pages would be so cute as brag book pages.I can make them for myself and let you share them too.What do you think? If you would like to have the matching QP ..it's in the archives somewhere in Nov or Dec.hehe If any of those links don't work.Please let me know in the comment section of blogger.I won't see the message on 4shared.I only check the 4shared messages in the archives once in a while.:)

Thank you soo much for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I am so glad you like these pages and can use them.You are more than welcome! Enjoy!!

Not much going on here at the moment..so I will get right to the freebie...

Here it is:
  • dwnldlink
  • 3 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    GOOD MORNING VAL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TY so very much for pages2 & 3!!!!!!!!!!
    They are MAGNIFICENT as ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not much going on here got groceries yesterday morning & need to go to the drug store & bank today!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Digi Free said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 10 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

    *(¯`·.*S*.·´¯)* said...

    thank you