Saturday, November 08, 2008

Valjs Christmas BB Page 2


Here's another Brag Book for us for Christmas.YAY!! I made three openings since I have three Grand daughters.If you don't need all three..you can use one of the spaces for journaling or something.:) I got carried away and filled the page up...I was having so much fun!!hehe Be sure to click on the preview to get a closer look.I never like these small previews cause they don't show all the work that you put into a design. I added a shadow to the inside of the frames.The png files hold the shadow and sometimes the psd's don't.So..if you don't have a shadow on the inside of the frame when you open the file..make sure to add one.Use the option that shows the shadow to the top..and to the right.That's the way I have mine going.:)

Jim only works until three thirty today and I need to get busy cleaning the house.Not that he would complain..but he works hard and I feel guilty if I don't.KWIM? It doesn't take much for me to feel better about it though.hehe My work starts mostly after he comes home.Close the shower curtain when he gets done taking his shower..close the cupboard doors when he gets something out of them etc...It's those little things that we do for them that make us feel needed.:) I felt totally lost without him when he went to Dallas last week.!!LOL Honestly..I wouldn't change a thing about him...if I tried..it wouldn't be him any more.:) I'm glad things are back to knowing there's someone else in the house besides myself...even if it is those little signs that show it.:)

Here is your freebie if you want it.:

  • dwnldlink
  • 4 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    mscrapbook says: love BB QPs. great designs. tfs.

    Anonymous said...

    myscrapbook says: love BB QPs. great designs. tfs.

    Mrs. Miles said...

    oh VALINDAAAA -

    thank you for the soonnngg - it did bring some sunshine, right into my heart. You are SUCH a dear friend.

    Love your brag book too, you are so talented - and generous and sweet.

    So, I'm sending you a song back... though its thanking our Lord, it is so beautiful, it makes me be thankful that He's put us together as friends, through the internet, and our faith.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHP9FPcQmpE

    BIG BIG hugs!

    I hope you get all your housework done!

    ~ Barb

    Digi Free said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 09 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).