Friday, November 28, 2008

Valjs Bountiful Blessings BB page


Here is another brag book page I made using the elements etc from a QP I had made last year.Hope you like it.I do need to credit my friend Jill (link in sidebar) for the gorgeous leaves she let me use for the page.Thank you Jill!!:)

I will be taking this weekend off from the blog cause I will have my hands full with decorating the house for Christmas.The only thing I acomplished today towards that end was to get the tree ready to decorate.Tomorrow will be a busy day for me.I have to take all of my pretties off of the shelves and replace them with Christmas pretties.:) The kids(grown and little hehe) are gonna help decorate the tree and put the lights up outside etc. My back is bothering me tonight and I hope a restful sleep will help it some.:)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Here's the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 9 comments:

    Digi Free said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 29 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!
    TY so very much for this MARVELOUS page!!!!!!
    I haven't even thought of decorating yet!!! LOL
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!
    REST THAT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

    Tammy aka bunchie said...

    I love this qp! tyvm for sharing it and I pray your back gets better soon! Sitting in front of the computer aggravates that kind of thing.

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Evening Val just popping into let you know I've done another LO of Kayla!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    I hope your decorating goes well, Valinda! And its good for you to take some time out too. In fact, after this message to you, I'm going to do just this. I have something like... ummm 50 some odd books and mags out from the library, need to go forage and browse them. I love doing that.

    I wish I could see your cookie jar collection! That would be so cool.

    I want you to know you are the last on my links list, but its only because its in alphabetical order? I bet it was that way for you in school... {hugs} perhaps one day I'll reverse the order and you'll be first... hehe!

    Have a restful evening, my friend.

    PS - so funny, the word verification for this comment is 'unfave' - how funny!

    Kyra said...

    Dear Valinda, an award is waiting for you on my blog!
    Great day and hugs

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!
    I see that you haven't posted yet but I just want to let you know about this AWESOME convoy that starts today!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

    http://christmasconvoy.blogspot.com/

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val just poppin to give you another site to check out!!!
    I've been getting alot of her AWESOME kits!!!!!!
    They only have 4 BGs in hem but they are amazing!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Digi Free said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).