Monday, November 24, 2008

Here is another cute winter BB page for us. I used the snowfamily frame that is still in the archives. I really love the way this one turned out. Hope you do too!:)

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments and well wishes you have left for me. I really do appreciate your taking the time to do that. How sweet!

I am feeling slightly better this morning.I had a fairly rough weekend though..and poor Christy has had to work while going through this and colds always hit her hard.:( I told Christy the other day that she could get another box of tissues out of the linen closet if she needed it.I buy the puffs with lotion and three pack stack at a time.She came out hugging the whole stack to her chest.LOL Between the three of us...Jim,Christy and me...we are keeping Puffs in business.hehe

Here's the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 7 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!!!!!!
    Seems like the colds aere making their rounds!!!!!
    I've got one now too!!!!! LOL
    At least right now with my asthma I've a little relief!!!
    Since my Dad wasn't using his neublizer my Mom returned it with the Drs okay & he had to large size boxes of Albuterol which is what I use so she gave me both boxes & without insurance it sure comes in handy even though I havent had to use it till now!!!! LOL
    TY so very much for another CUTE page!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Kyra said...

    Hello Val!!
    Well, sorry to read things are not going much better with you 3. Poor ones. It seems it's a cold that keeps hanging around for a looong time. So be prepared!
    I am very optimistic isn't it?
    Still hope soon you all get rid of it!
    Take car,
    Hugs

    Dianna said...

    So cute. Thanks for the freebies.

    And thank you so much for checking out my blog. Your comments were very sweet. I appreciate them.

    Your right about one thing with Avon its hard to make money when you want to spend your earnings on the products. LOL (hugs)

    Anonymous said...

    Hang in there! Those colds are nasty!! I sometimes would like to just cuddle up with my computer all winter long - hee hee
    ty for the page with the one opening and snowmen - going to use it for DGS
    hoping you all feel better soon
    S~

    Digi Free said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 25 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

    Anonymous said...

    Many thanks to share

    Digi Free said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).