Thursday, October 23, 2008

Valjs QP 10-22-08


Here is the next one for us.Hope you like it!

I found out what was making my puter so slow.It had two trojan virus's on it.WOW! Twins!!!Hehe. We deleted those and hopefully things will speed up some on it for me.:) That is..if we got them all this time.

I have been trying to catch up on a few things around the house and making some things for gifts.etc. so..I haven't blogged for a couple of days. Did you think I had forgotten you? :)

Please read the TOU that comes in the download folder.It asks you to send your friends to my blog to get my stuff and not to upload it to a download site for your friends to get it that way.We work hard on our designs and even those of us who make freebies ..like to know how many scrappers like our stuff.Sometimes it's our only reward for the things we do ..because we don't get comments like we use to either.The downloads tell us how many liked it.Please be considerate! Thank you.:)

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 4 comments:

    Kyra said...

    Another beautiful one. Hey, like your fall bloglayout. Want to change mine also in something more autumn like,still looking around. It will come, some day, whoooooo!
    And then I already found something for Christmas time as blogpayout! Exciting hey??? I have a few options, all so nice. You will see as time comes to it.
    Have a terrific day.
    Hugs

    Kyra said...

    Oops, not awake yet too well. Left another error in the message, had to be "as blogLAYOUT" and not "blogpayout", hihihihi.

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!!!!
    Love the new look!!!!!!
    TY so very much for another of these MAGNIFICENT QPs!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Judy said...

    Thankyou for another gorgeous doll page