Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Valjs QP 10-20-08

Here is the purple one Sharon!!! Hope you like it. I had to figure out how to use this doll in the page.It is sitting down.:) This is one of my favorite ones because it is a musical doll.I have several wind up musical what- nots....knick- knacks..what ever you call them around the house.This doll actually moves as the music is playing.:) I thought I would put the doll on a small table with a frame next to it. Can you call this a "cluster" frame?LOL The doll has a serious look on her face and I thought this pic of Lexi would be a perfect match.:) The doll also is reaching to be picked up or something..but I thought maybe some of you would like to put something in her hands and add some journaling to the page that way???

About this picture of Lexi.. I have a garden tub in my bathroom and I was doing something at the sink when Lexi got into the tub and asked me to take her pic.LOL She LOVES to have her picture taken and I am more than willing to take it.:)

Christy is off today and we are headed back to Walmart later.I have to pick up a few sugar free items that the grocery store we have been using lately ..doesn't carry. I think the only sugar free item that they carry is a box of Splenda packets. I know me..if I don't have something sugar free to snack on once in a while..I will be tempted to eat the regular desserts.I have a sweet tooth that needs nourishment and cries out to me if I don't find something soon.LOL That's my big plans for today..what's yours?:)

Here's the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 4 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Good Morning Val!!!!!!!!!
    OMG I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TY TY TY so very much!!!!!!
    Dont spend to much money today!!! LOL
    I need to get some new pictures of Kayla!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Ms Kittie said...

    Good Morning,
    I love the new look of the blog. Bright and easy to read. Have a great day.

    Judy said...

    This QP is gorgeous!! Thankyou
    I too love the look of the blog.
    Ebjoy your day with your daughter

    Mrs. Miles said...

    I have to agree with Sharon, the purple is LOVELY. Its so cute how you posed this doll on the little table. I think its just perfect - as is. Nice photo too!

    Don't you love when kids actually ASK for a photo? Whos to say no - specially in this digital age!

    I'm craving sweets too - but resisting mightily. I plan to have banished at least 5 lb by Miles birthday at the end of the month. And if I faint face first in his birthday cake, it'll be worth it! haha! Kidding. I would not waste cake like that.

    I hope your day went well.

    Love,
    Barb