Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Valjs QP 10-14-08

I had another idea today and I hope you love it as much as I do.:) I recently told you that I LOVE Victorian designs...and that I have several Victorian dolls on my dresser.This is one of my favorites.I took a pic of it and extracted it as good as I could. Okay..so I am not the best extractor..he he..but I think it turned out really nice.:) It was such fun making this one.!!

This QP is 2400x2400 dpi. It will do an 8"x8" page just fine.:) Now to find the perfect pic for it.hmmm. LOL I always do that..make the page and then see if I have something to go with it.I hope you have something in mind for it....otherwise..I did a lot of work for nothing.hehe

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I really do appreciate it and thank you so much for being understanding about my sporadic blog freebies. It is so much less stressful for me to just do them as I think of them.:)

I still need to get more links fixed but Jim was off of work Monday..Christy was today and Jim is off again tomorrow...lots to keep me busy lately.:) I will get back to them soon.

Here is the link if you are interested:

  • dwnldlink
  • 3 comments:

    Kyra said...

    Lovely doll and QP!
    You are right to do a freebie just at the time you want to. I must think about that too, LOL. Typing is a bit difficult, because Jan is talking to me in the room, watching tv and giving his comments! And I having nooo idea what he is talking about, because I don;t listen to the tv now.! Have a quiet day! Hugs

    Judy said...

    Just beautiful....would love to see more of these. Thankyou for sharing

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!!!!!!
    AWESOME LOs of your little sweety!!!!!
    TY so very much for the AWESOME QP from it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Haven't seen my little cutie lately hopefully maybe this weekend!!!!!
    Sure hope this warm fall weather sticks around sure will save on the heating bill[Electric here]!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!